We are no longer accepting resumes for this position. Thank you for your interest.
Title: Delivery driver, Production assistant
Reports to: Warehouse manager, Director of Coffee
Pay rate: Part-time, fluctuates by season. Normally 25-30 hours/week. Holiday hours can fluctuate from 30-35 hours/week. The rest of winter is slower, 20-25 hours/week.
The main tasks of this job are to deliver coffee to our local customers and assist with packaging and production.
- Deliver coffee Monday through Friday, early mornings to afternoons (hours vary) in the Twin Cities area.
- Assist with coffee packaging and building orders.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Ability to drive a large delivery van with limited rear visuals in nice and inclement weather.
- Must by physically fit enough to lift 50 lbs repeatedly.
- Efficient – The person with this job must be able to map out a schedule and move from customer to customer without wasting time. On heavy production days when packaging help is needed, a sense of urgency is important to keeping the workday on schedule.
- Self-directed – While production at Dogwood is very team based, the way we maintain strength and efficiency is by avoiding the need for extensive micromanagement.
- Prompt, early riser. This job begins at 7am on heavy days. Delays in getting the workday started result in issues with our wholesale customers and inefficiency with delivery.
Please email resume with a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 5th, 2016.
Position starts ASAP.