We are hiring an Assistant Manager for our Uptown location!
The Assistant Manager assists the Retail Manager with staff communication, team building, staff meetings and hangouts, inventory tracking, ordering, customer experience, and helps maintain an organized, clean and welcoming environment.
- Help establish a positive and healthy working environment to foster growth of staff skills and relationships
- Assist in the management of inventories of all items needed for menu execution
- Track bakery waste and update standing order accordingly every other week (cost control)
- Place order for retail merchandise weekly
- Plan meetings with cafe staff (every other month)
- Attend quarterly Manager meetings
- Implement, maintain, and enforce company and handbook policies
- Help maintain a welcoming and accommodating staff and environment
- Assist in weekly tracking and responsiveness to reviews/customer feedback
- Keep space clean and organized
- Keep shelves and products stocked and organized
- Keep equipment clean, organized and in proper working condition
- Quality control systems of products (dial in, recipes, etc.)
- Knowledge of products
- Help coordinate social events for staff
- Active participant in greater Dogwood quality control and experience
If you're interested in applying for the role of Assistant Manager, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.